The Book of the Week Project
- It couldn't be a simple blank journal or photo album, but had to have some content.
- I couldn't buy new materials with the exception of basics: printing ink, davey board, PVA. This project is not intended to excuse binge decorative paper shopping. This rule is not very difficult because I have paper, book cloth and other miscellaneous materials in large supply.
- Experiment with new book structures.
- No fussing around with graphic design programs. The layouts are done by making simple contact sheets in Bridge that become the basics for the internal structures.
- A new rule for 2014! Experiment with at least one new binding structure a month.
Although the books are complete, many do not have gallery sections at this time. I'll be adding them as quickly as possible